alright with Nurarihyon no Mago on the finished list…
it needs a dam 3rd season!! like Rikuo and his own technique!!
so here goes the
human character: Ryuuji…and I dont know why…and Hidemoto is also cool and funny
event:definitely the last,Seimei..so where’s the result?! is it in an OVA? havent touched any OVA,just the football special…
The third season will never come. If you want to finish the story, you will need to read the Manga I fear ^_^;
And if you do decide to read the Manga, the story continues in ch135: LINK.
Also, an important thing that season 1 cut and Season 2 acted like nothing was cut off: remember Sanmoto Gorozaemon who was mentioned at the end of season 2? In Manga, he was actually mentioned at the end of Shikoku arc and was revealed to be the one who gave Tamazuki that sword and manipulated him into attacking the Nura Clan… and was also revealed to have infiltrated the Nura Clan as one of the bigshoots. After Tamazuki was defeated, Yosuzume betrayed Tamazuki and flew away with his sword (thus why in season 2 she gave it to Minagoroshi Jizou). This is kinda important because the following arc is all about Sanmoto Gorozaemon and his clan.
A number of great artworks featuring youkai from the Nura Clan. This is just a small number of them though: visit the author’s (ねこりたつき) post on Pixiv for more!
After Ritsura and Rihan Jr., I managed to commission the great Batusawa for another illustration, this time for the villainous protagonist Shiori (and the main antagonist during the first major arc), also a character from my NuraMago fanfic The Shin Sekai.
Like the nickname implies, she is the descendant of everyone’s favorite villain Sanmoto and although a human, she is becoming a dangerous player in the youkai world and though not the only new enemy for the Nuras, to Ritsura she is the closest that comes to the rival due to both being around the same age and both having ambitions to become prominent leaders of youkai in Tokyo and Japan in general.
In his attempts to make her his, Rihan persuaded Araya to go on a date with him. Even though something sinister is brewing, the two youths are enjoying their time.
This was a fun chapter to write: 80% date, 20% despair… some despair less serious than other :P
And what looks like a simple Slice of Life chapter, ends with a game-changing twist that I have waited for a long time to write.
Anonymous asked: Hiya, how many Nurarihyon no Mago novels there is with a good fan translation? (Links?) Thanks!
There are four NuraMago Light Novels and the fan translation is quite good!
You can find all the translated stories in this tread on MangaFox.
I am the Lord of Pandemonium
The one who rules over Edo is me
A few Setsura artworks that I found recently ;)
(Source 2) - site either down or April’s Fool in effect… will update the link later if needed
It is Saturday, the second day of the SIC’s Nejireme Trip. Some would hope that it gets to be less chaotic than the Friday night, but who are we kidding?
And so we formally start a new arc. It being uneven means that it is a Slice of Life (or a breather if you want) one, but don’t expect it to mean that it will be tame on plot ;) As a matter of fact, with ch30 we ended the Prologue and are now in real plot. Shit is planned to be hitting the fan from now on.
Sometime ago, I made a map of NuraMago Clans. I decided to make a new one to fill in blank slots. Mind you that this is not canon in any way and just my guess of how the mentioned clans are organized!
- there are supposed to be 17 recognized Clans (Hyaku Monogatari not being one of them as they are were secret faction). We know 13 so the question was where to put the unknown 4. I put them all in Tohoku region as seemingly that one is politically least important
- Nura Clan controls entire Kantou, that much is known
- the human city of Toono is located in Iwate province and I put the youkai village of Toono there as well
- Takasu no Bakeneko is supposedly popular so I gave him the northernmost Tohoku province as well, thus reducing number of blank slots
- Tokaido Region no longer exists so I gave Tokaido Gojuusanki some of the provinces in Chubu that were part of Tokaido
- Tenka Fubu Clan are located in Gifu but are supposedly old and powerful so I gave him a number of provinces in Chubu
- I gave Chubu Intaglio Clan the capital province of Chubu (after all, they are The Chubu Clan) as well as as a few neighboring ones
- Yatagarsu is one of main clan leaders (name of clan unknown) but we weren’t say where he lives. However, province of Yamato is mythologically related to him so I gave that province to him as well as well as two more provinces in Kansai (as someone with one province would hardly be popular)
- Kyoto Clan was given obviously Kyoto and Osaka (where Nurarihyon fought her clan) as well as two more provinces in northern Kansai
- Shikoku Clan is entire Shikoku Island
- Chugoku is split between Setto Aki, Sakenomai Gurenai (who control Yamaguchi) and Jorogumo Clan (who control Okayama)
- Tsukumo Hidden Village was given entire Kyushu. They are one of the major clans and knowing how youkai think, it is believable that minor youkai would swarm to the mighty Tsuchigumos